Rod emailed me today inviting me to visit Xero HQ and see some of the downtrack development stuff to allay my concerns regarding the Xero product offering. This is an offer I’ll surely take up ASAP.
Rod’s email also got me thinking that some people out there may be misconstruing my intentions with the posts and my attitude towards Xero. Just to clarify;
- I love the fact that Xero is a NZ company and I have oodles of respect for RD et al
- I love the Xero functionality as it stand – what it currently does, it does well
- I am sure that Xero has development interations to address the concerns re payroll, inventory etc etc
- My comments regarding Xero revenue may very well be presumptuous given that they are made looking at the current release and the IPO document and I am not privy to the development pathway for Xero
- My posts are not intended to be negative but constructive
Hope that clarifies my thoughts for everyone – suffice it to stay I’ll continue to be constructively critical but very much look forward to getting a glimpse at the future of what Xero has planned.