Sandy tagged me…
The meme instructions are as follows: put up a screenshot of your desktop, add yourself to the Free Viewers list and tag 5 other people to do the same. Don’t think of it as a chain letter – think of it as an anthropological exercise.
Here’s a picture of my desktop: (I know it’s boring but I honestly hardly ever look at it!)
- Ronnie – I Set No Corner
- Thess – Thesserie
- Rebecca – Skippy Heart
- Knoizki – A Dialogue With K
- Beng – Kauderwelch
- Tina – My Good Finds
- Rachel – Heart of Rachel
- Alice – Hello, My Name Is Alice
- Julia – Julia’s Books Corner!
- Darla – Nichtszusagen
- Marg – Reading Adventures
- Holly – What Were you Expecting?
- Ames – Thrifty Reader
- Dev – Good Reads
- Rosie – Nobody asked me…
- Gabrielle – Diary of an Adult Runaway
- Jo – Chez le laquet!
- Ms Mac – Ms Mac
- Lezzles – Peregrinations
- Spentrails – Email me
- Mike – MiramarMike (sounds very Bond-like)
- Sandy – eggs benedict and two flat whites
- Ben – business, strategy, governance
And the meme now goes to: