Let’s forget the arguments around ability to collaborate and online accessibility. Instead lets think about what we want from Office Productivity apps – we want to obtain, display and process information. Now, courtesy of ReadWriteWedb’s comment of the day, and with mucho thanks to Jrome, do the following;
1. Create a Google Spreadsheet
2. Tape “bmw” in A2, “mercedes” in A3 and “nissan” in A4
3. Select A2:A4 and, while holding the Ctrl key, expand your selection until A50.
4. Say “wow”
5. Type “employees” from B2 to B50.
6. Enter “=googlelookup(A2; B2)” in C2 and expand the formula until C50
7. “wow”, again
Just a gimmick the naysayers proclaim, well continue
9. Take a look at other Google functions in the “Google” tab of this page
10. “wow”, again and again
I’ve seen the future and it lives in the clouds